Do you love consuming fish? This is an awesome quick-fix recipe, can be a great addition to your menu. Not just it is nutritious but full of
Ingredients for Fish with Lemongrass & Garlic: 2 serving
- Fish fillets 2 pieces (any boneless fish)
- Butter 2 1/2 tablespoon
- Cooking oil 1 tablespoon
- Garlic clove 2-3
- Cumin seeds ½ teaspoon
- Turmeric ¼ teaspoon
- Black pepper to taste
- Salt to taste
- 1 Lemon for juice and zest
- Lemongrass 2″ long
- Lime leaves 2 (optional)
Read more: Delicious Homemade Caramel Tarts
- Wash and clean fish properly then pat dry on clean kitchen towel to remove excess water/moisture.
- Sliced the garlic (don’t chop)
- Prepare the lemon zest and juice and keep them aside in separate bowls
- Sliced the lemongrass or just cut it in length wise.
- In a clean cooking pan add oil and butter when butter is melted, add garlic, spices , salt and pepper and lemongrass, lime leaves, add fish and cook on medium heat, 3 minutes on each side or until fish is done to your preference, add lemon juice and lemon zest and serve immediately with plain boiled rice.
- Garnish with a slice of lemon if you prefer.
Tip: If you want to serve later then don’t add lemon juice and lemon zest when you cook they lose their freshness, Before serving, warm the fish on high heat for few seconds add lemon juice and zest. Serve hot.
Try this delicious easy to cook recipe and share your feedback. If there is any ambiguity, feel free to comment. You can also write to me at email@example.com or follow us on Facebook.