As multitude of digital marketing strategies have evolved in parallel, a burning question keeps popping up: “is the legend of email marketing still important?” The answer is a loud “YES!”
Creating a very strong email marketing strategy effectively helps you reach and directly connect with your potential audience in a much-personalised way; which dramatically increases sales at a much affordable cost.
Here are the top 4 reasons illustrating the critical importance of email marketing and how it can boost your business:
1. Retains Connectivity with Your Audience in Real Time
95% of people who consider email newsletter content from a recognized brand to be useful.– (Salesforce)
Emails have a brilliant ability to keep your customers well-informed. According to Litmus, almost 54% of all emails were directly opened on a mobile device. Whenever convenient, consumers have a habit of checking their emails. Properly addressed emails can give them a good feeling that you are personally thinking of them. Those that have committed to sign up to your special email list reveal their special interest to receive these notes. So they will intrinsically enjoy reading these emails as long as the quality of the content is worth reading.
2. Creates Ease in Engaging & Measuring Audience
Over a period of 45 years, email has been a traditional choice of internet-based communication. We have all been polished well enough in engaging with emails; either to reply, to forward, delete, click through or sign up to something through an email. This is the core reason why boosts in sales are on emerging scale attributed to email marketing. Besides, Email marketing is extremely easy to measure by virtue of email marketing tools which offer brilliant ability to track everything which happens as a result of your email campaign. You can effectively track delivery rates, an accurate number of bounce rates, even unsubscribe rates as well as click through and open rates. This gives extremely important insightful metrics about how your email campaigns are working; knowing the temperament of your customers in the response of the nature and quality of your content.
3. Provides Affordable Platform for Targeted Messaging
There are over 3.7 billion email users in the world currently, which means the projected number of users by 2021 is 4.1 billion. (Statista)
Email marketing comes with the astonishingly low cost; such as SendGrid costs almost $0.0006 cents per message only whereas Mail Chimp allows its customers to send up to 12,000 emails for an entire month for free. These and many other also offer subscription services for comparatively higher-volume senders. In fact, by segmenting these customers into perfectly configured appropriate email marketing lists greatly helps businesses to target these groups much more effectively.
4. Boosts Brand Awareness on a Timely Basis
Social media isn’t merely the only platform that supports a company’s brand awareness. If you possess a prospect’s email address; this intrinsically means that they showed a level of good interest in your business. Email marketing serves to increase that interest level by promoting your activeness in the entire local community and adding a professional sense of personality to their brand. This can ultimately benefit in selling your products, promote your incorporate seasonal offers, and allow you to announce a holiday special or even an annual sale. Do not miss out to create a sense of urgency while announcing any offer. Customers are expectedly more likely to go for a purchase whenever a deal is coming to end up soon.
5 Simple Steps On How Email Marketing Can Be Done?
1. Use Services Of Email Marketing Service Provider – such as MailChimp, Constant Contact, and Hatchbuck etc. to avail everything under one umbrella. From design templates with all the way to support staff; they continuously help you along the way based on the printing plans you choose.
2. Assemble an Email Address Database – in order to receive your newsletters as well as updates. To get these email addresses, have subscription options enabled on your website.
3. Use Email Checker Service – to ensure that the addresses in your email list go to all actual human beings who can practically make use of your marketing emails.
4. Design An Attractive Email Newsletter With Clear Call To Action – this will let your consumers get convinced to buy your product / Service. Canva.com can be used to design professional newsletters at amazingly low cost.
5. Use Automated Email Marketing Tools & Measure Your Results – like HubSpot which provide sophisticated marketing software to dramatically improve SEO, provide analytical tools, generate much more web traffic, and conveniently leverage social media content.
In this connection, viewing metrics periodically is the best way to enhance conversion rates over time.
Follow the above steps to witness your investment grow beyond bounds. Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletters!